Bringing the right items for your shoot is just as important as having hair and makeup done! Here is a check off list for you!
- A minimum of three complete outfits for a glamour session.
- Patterned shirts and dresses add some extra fun!
- Avoid white shirts unless it is being layered underneath a jacket, sweater, etc.
- Include heels, boots with every outfit
Hair & Makeup:
- If you have hired the hair and makeup artist make sure to bring your own foundation, and powder, all other items will be supplied. The artist takes approximately 45 to an hour. Come with a clean face, you make arrive in your foundation and powder but you should not have on any other makeup if artist has to remove makeup, there will be an additional charge.
- If you are doing your own hair and makeup make sure to bring supplies with you to touch up during the shoot.
- Please bring your favorite lip stick and/or gloss.Whether you wear lip stick or not, make sure to bring lip gloss or lip stick to the shoot.
- Jewelry Accessories We will have some jewelry on property but feel free to bring your favorites, make a statement by adding larger jewelry. Don't be scared! It can be the difference of a nice photo and an awesome one! (larger jewelry stands out more)
- Basic Accessories Don't forget about those basic items like scarves, hats, cowboy boots
Props to bring:
Props can really help you during the shoot, not only do they give you something to play with to add some fun but they can also distract your confused hands from getting lost on what to do with a pose.
Prop ideas are things like: Sporting equipment like footballs and baseball bats, music instruments like guitars and microphones, umbrellas, rifles and guns, flags, etc.
Preparing for your shoot:
- Need ideas? Go to our glamour section for ideas
- Check out Pinterest for great ideas, just search "glamour photo ideas"
- Ask yourself... what is your personality? What are you comfortable with? How do you want to capture your personality? What do you want the photographer to focus on? Is it your beautiful blue eyes? Are you doing the shoot to feel sexy for that special someone?
We have many Pin-Up props including old suitcases, cameras, aprons, coke products, milk shakes, records, etc. but feel free to bring that special item if you would like. You also have access to all our Pin-Up clothes. We have dresses from size 0-18 available.