Event: Classic Car PinUp Photoshoot
Date: Saturday, April 28th
Raindate: Saturday, May 5th
Time: 9am until 7pm (you can sign up for a few hours or all day)
Location: 833 Railway Rd. Yorktown, VA. 23692
We are looking for some classic cars from the 1930's -1950's to make this shoot amazing! A total of 12 girls will be shooting this day with classic cars. The best images from each girl will be selected by the photographer and submitted to International magazines for publication. Not only will we be submitting for magazines but also working on images for a calendar where proceeds go to VETS.
Erica Robertson Photography specializes in these type of shoots and has published 6 times just in the past few weeks including front page covers! We are hoping with your help, that this shoot will really get noticed!
What you need to know:
- This shoot takes place on a 3 acre property on the water in Yorktown at a private gated home (gate will be open that day)
- Images with your car could be published in magazines as well as calendars
- You will receive high resolution files of all the selected images with your car for you to personally use. Erica can also create them into canvasses or framed pieces if you would like at the cost of the print as a Thank You for helping us with our project
- If you would like, we can take images of you and the PinUP girls for a keepsake!
When you arrive at the shoot:
- You will be met by one of our staff members who will discuss your personal requests and needs with the car. We know this is your baby and if you tell us that it can't be touched, we won't! If you tell us we can pose girls on the hood, then we will but we will treat it like it is our baby. We would never allow girls to scratch the car in any way.
- This property is 3 acres, that allows us to place vehicles throughout the area. It is a completely flat property on a peninsula of water. For those that allow us to park their cars on the grass, we will do so backing them up on the water so we have a beautiful waterfront view. Last year the ground was too wet so we left the car in the driveway of the home and it still looked fabulous!
Please let us know what hours you could participate in and email us pictures of your car.
Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org and feel free to call me with questions at: 757-660-6567
We appreciate volunteering with Classic Cruisers! You guys are amazing!